The easiest way to get in touch with us is by email:
- President: General enquiries.
- Treasurer: All financial and invoicing related queries. For quotes contact the Technical Director.
- Technical Director: Enquiries related to technical services and hire.
- Acting Director: Enquiries related to plays and play proposals, auditions, and acting workshops.
- Systems Administrator: Technical enquiries related to this website.
Alternatively you can drop by the DramSoc Storeroom on Level 2M of the East Staircase of the Union Building. There is most likely to be someone around on Wednesday afternoons.
Postal Address and Phone Numbers
Imperial College Dramatic Society
Imperial College Union
Prince Consort Road
Telephone (External): +44 (0) 20 759 48102
Telephone (Internal): 48102
Complaints: In the first instance please contact [email protected]. Financial complaints should be set out the the DramSoc treasurer on [email protected]. If you feel your concerns are not adequately addressed by this, then in line with Imperial College Union complaints procedures set out in Union Bye-Law E, you should contact the Union President (who is distinct from the DramSoc President) on [email protected].